Hi! I’m Ben, and I’m a second-year PhD candidate in astrophysics and Principal’s Career Development Scholar at the University of Edinburgh’s School of Physics and Astronomy. With a previous detour through a master’s degree in artificial intelligence and a specialization in machine learning, I’m also an accredited Graduate Statistician with the American Statistical Association. My primary research area is cosmology, with a strong grounding in methodologies of the aforementioned fields.
- RAS: Royal Astronomical Society (Fellow)
- ASA: American Statistical Association (GStat)
- IMS: Institute of Mathematical Statistics (Member)
- IAA: International Astrostatistics Association (Member)
- ISBA: International Society for Bayesian Analysis (Member)